About Your Inspector
Jay T. Wynn
License Number: 16000060557
Thorough, Experienced, and Dedicated
Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. It’s not JUST a home inspection, it is your home, your family, your memories and your future.
We remember all of this as we work hard for you in doing the most thorough home inspection possible. I grew up in the construction industry working in the family business.
Homes and buildings were not just what we built or worked on, but were part of our life and family tradition. I was taught from an early age to work hard with my hands and do an honest job.
As a result of this work ethic, and my 16 years of home inspection experience, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. While experience speaks volumes, so do our credentials. Please see below for our qualifications.
- As licensed New York State home inspectors, Blue Jay Inspections LLC abides by the New York State CODE OF ETHICS AND REGULATIONS FOR HOME INSPECTORS
- Member in good standing with International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Abide by InterNACHI’s strict Code of Ethics for Home Inspections
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice for Home inspectors
- Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course for home Inspectors
- Successfully passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz for Home Inspectors
- Successfully passed InterNACHI’s home Inspector Examination
- Fulfill 24 hours of Home Inspection Continuing Education every year
- EPA licensed
- NYS Certified Home Inspector Instructor
- IAC2 Certified Radon Inspection Specialist
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you our best home inspection service.